Integration of medical images and videos in the patient's Electronic Health Record.
One of the biggest problems in Health Services is the management of all medical images. At TESIS we provide the definitive solution for the integration of all types of medical images and videos within the patient's Electronic Health Record.
At TESIS, with our ISIS-Suite solution, we offer the possibility of integrating all types of medical images and videos into the patient's Electronic Health Record, regardless of the manufacturer of each of the capturing devices.
With this, we also allow the concept of Clinical History in Images to exist, and both the images (Dermatology, Pathological Anatomy, Retinography, Electrocardiograms, etc.) and the videos can be accessed by any professional within the health organisation: facilitating the flow of information and expanding the information necessary for a better diagnosis for the patient.
Years of experience
Unify all ECGs
- It allows ECGs from any manufacturer to be associated and integrated into the Electronic Health Record, with the consequent economic savings.
- Unified visualisation, with its own, manufacturer-independent viewer, which has all the necessary tools to review and assess ECGs.
- Works with ECGs as DICOM waveforms.
- Historical comparison between the different ECGs performed.
- Possibility to attach additional information through structured forms in HL7.
Integration for image and video
Add additional information at the time of capture.
- DICOM overlay
- HL7 integrated structured forms
- Store scanning area (templates)
Unified way of working regardless of the image source:
- Intraoral sensors
We offer different solutions, check the one that best suits your needs.